Cressi Big Eyes Evolution Crystal
-Tiiveystestin voittaja ympäri maailman. Erikoissilikonin ansiosta vuotamaton ja todella pitkäikäinen.
The ultimate in comfort and performance, the Big Eyes Evolution Crystal combines the best of Cressi technologies.
Raked lenses, with Cressi’s inverted tear-drop shape, are placed close to the eyes for an exceptional field of view,
and the Crystal Silicone skirt delivers excellent light transmission while resisting discoloration and fogging.
The Crystal Silicone skirt also seals gently against the skin with a very open angle that accommodates a wide range of facial shapes.
Graduated glasses for myopia from -1 to -6 dioptres (half by half).
- Raked lenses provide excellent field-of-view
- Inverted tear-drop lenses improve downward visibility for managing BC-mounted gear
- Low internal volume allows,for effortless clearing
- Crystal Silicone resists aging and prevents skirt discoloration,and fogging
- Ribbed skirt design provides support where needed for a soft, flexible fit
- Micrometric adjustable buckles allow precise headband adjustments
- Swiveling buckles connect to flexible, indestructible elastomer tabs for total durability and comfort
- Accepts optical lenses
100% Pure Crystal silicone
The mask created in pure Crystal silicone offers an excellent seal and improved levels of comfort even during prolonged use.
With two types of silicone in different densities to achieve perfect stability on the face. The rigid inner silicone lip gives the mask solidity and stability. The external lip in contact with the face and the area that covers the nose are not as thick, making them more adaptable and keeping it comfortable during long hours of use.
The ring capitalizes on the exclusive (patented) Cressi dual injection system for an elastomer on a rigid element. It is thinner, even thin enough to disappear completely from view when you wear the mask.
Buckles with flexible anchoring swivel fully in every direction, and feature micro-adjustments using a button with just one hand.
The lens is angled at 15º and extends over the cheekbones, increasing downward visibility by more than 30% over a traditional mask.
Graduated lenses for myopia from -1 to -6 diopters, divided in half. All the lenses are tempered glass for maximum clarity.
The upper and side visibility have been increased to the limit allowed by the thickness of the frame: upward visibility +3% and lateral visibility +5%.
Minimum internal volume