Dive Rite Nomad LTZ
Evolving to provide superior performance, the Nomad LTZ takes sidemount diving to the next level. The extremely durable exterior SuperFabric material is resistant to the elements of diving, whether diving on a quiet reef, pushing deep into a cave system, or scooting through a deck opening on a wreck dive. With the inflator and exhaust valves placed at the front/inside of the wing and not on the exterior, the valves are safe and free from exposure.
With 35 lbs (15.8 kg) of lift and a low profile design, the Nomad LTZ performs in all levels of sidemount diving. With additional lift typically needed toward the lower back when sidemounting, the combination of shape and contour of the bladder create this lift achieving the optimum trim.
An integrated deluxe-style webbing harness using pivot rings on the shoulders provides a comfortable and customizable fit for nearly any size diver. The SuperFabric shoulder straps
provide added durability from abrasions along with a channel on the left shoulder strap for the exhaust valve’s pull dump cord allowing for easy access. The cross-chest strap and a 2-inch (5 cm) padded crotch strap holds the harness securely in place, preventing unwanted shifting or movement of the harness no matter what type of diving you’re doing.
With the valves now on the front/inside of the wing, the corrugated inflator hose routes from the bottom/right of the wing up the diver’s side and secures to the chest, shoulder strap D-ring with a bungee loop for easy access. A second dump valve is located at the bottom, left corner of the wing. With the versatility of the Nomad LTZ and the ability to customize to your preference, the corrugated inflator hose and left-side dump valve can be used on either side of the wing by simply unscrewing each valve and swapping positions. With a third dump valve located at
the top/inside of the wing with a pull cord routed down the left shoulder strap, there are multiple, easy access points to vent air from the wing with either hand. An optional 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) lift-capacity backup bladder is available for divers needing a redundant source of buoyancy.
Our exclusive ring bungee and tank neck choker system, included, provide a secure and efficient method for mounting sidemount cylinders to the Nomad LTZ. The ring bungee can be lengthened or shortened simply by moving the connection point of the bungee on the daisy chain loops located on the inside of the Nomad LTZ. The butt plate, made of reinforced nylon to provide the proper amount of rigidity to hold tanks in position and eliminate sag along with two stainless steel handles, provides the lower attachment point for cylinders.
Made in the USA.
- Outer shell: SuperFabric material with double ply 600 denier fabric
- Inner bladder: Heavy duty 420 denier nylon laminated
- Lift capacity: 35 lbs. (15.8 kg)
- Dual bladder (optional) lift capacity: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Hose: 12-inch (30.4 cm) corrugated with inflate/deflate valve
- Exhaust valves: One pull-dump at top, center and one at bottom/left corner of wing; configurable with corrugated hose on left or right side of wing
- Cylinder attachment:
- Ring bungee: Double bungee approximately 8.5 inches (21.5 cm) long and 15 inches (38.1 cm) overall with hardware attached
- Choker system: Two nylon tank neck chokers that attach to the ring bungee clip to secure the cylinder easily under the arm
- Butt plate: Reinforced nylon to provide the proper amount of rigidity to hold tanks in position and eliminate sag and two stainless steel handles for tank attachment
- Crotch strap: 2 in. (5 cm) padded strap with scooter ring
- Hardware: Marine grade stainless steel throughout
- § D-rings: Custom low profile angled D-rings on chest, 2 on waist, and 2 each on shoulders straps
- Sizing: One size fits all (comes sized as large and can be adjusted as needed to resize)
- Weight: 5.75 lbs. (2.61 kg)
- Made in USA