Dive Ritev Buttplate & Bungees
The Nomad Buttplate and Bungees allows divers who wish to transform their existing TransPac harness and buoyancy compensating wing into a rig capable of sidemounting tanks. The Nomad buttplate weaves through standard 2-inch harness webbing on the waist strap and is locked tight into place using stainless steel TransPac assembly screws through slots on the backplate. BC2725 Buttplate and Bungees comes standard with our Ring bungees and tank chokers. Made in the U.S.A.
- Butt plate made of reinforced nylon to provide the proper amount of rigidity to hold tanks in position and eliminate sag.
- Two stainless steel handles are used for tank attachment, with a nylon webbing tail for attaching crotch strap.
- Nylon cord bungees with stainless steel clips, rings and quick release snaps are used to secure tanks to harness.
- Tank chokers
- Three stainless steel TransPac screws are used for securing wing and butt plate to harness.
- Accommodates 1-inch, 1.5-inch or 2-inch crotch straps
- 1.3lbs (590g)
- Article: Sidemount Diving, What is it and Why Would You Want To Do It?
Wreck Diver Magazine writes an excellent article on sidemount diving, letting readers know what it is and why diver's choose to sidemount.
For all our gear configuration videos see Dive Rite TV