BX-1 Handheld Light, 220 Lumen
The BX-1 handheld light is small in size and big in brightness with a 220 lumen output on an 8 degree beam angle. The light beam also gives a halo of light surrounding the concentrated beam for greater visibility. This powerful light can run on user choice of 3 AAA alkaline batteries (included), or 1 Lithium 18650 battery with included battery carrier. The double o-ring seal on the anodized aluminum body provides proven protection against flooding. The BX-1 is powered on and off with a simple twist of the head. Nylon line lanyard with barrel lock prevents accidental loss of the light by dropping it. The BX-1 handheld light is an ideal choice for a recreational primary light or technical backup light
- 220 Lumens
- 8 Degree Beam
- 2.5 Hour Burn Time
- 10,000 Hour LED Burn Life
- Depth Rating: 492ft (150m)
- Weight: 7 oz. (.2 kg) with 3 AAA batteries
- Dimensions: 5in (12.7cm) length x 1.7in (4.32cm) width
- Regularly check the double o-ring seal to insure it is free of debris and that the o-rings are intact. Clean o-rings should be coated with a light sheen of silicone lubricant before reassembling light.
- When powering the light with an 18650 lithium battery, the light will be brighter longer, but will not extend actual burn time. AAA alkaline batteries will still provide an equivalent burn time, however the light brightness will begin to taper off as the battery voltage drops.